Design For Medicine (Tıp İçin Tasarla)
Acibadem University Biodesign Center and Autodesk organized in cooperation with “Tıp İçin Tasarla” project competition was held on 2-3 December 2017 at Acıbadem University.
Within the scope of the project competition, 60 students from 8 universities designed 10 different products with interdisciplinary collaboration. Sixty students selected from the Medical, Engineering, Design and Business Departments of Acıbadem, Boğaziçi, Bülent Ecevit, Gazi, ITU, Karabük, Marmara and Middle East Technical Universities were divided into 10 teams and worked together on a real medical need. They presented their business plan and product in front of the jury.
Jury Evaluation Board Members:
- Marmara University, Prof. Dr. Bülent Ekici
- İstanbul Technical University, Dr. Ali İmre Aydeniz
- Boğaziçi University, Yrd. Doç. Dr. Özgür Kocatürk
- Bilgi University, Yrd. Doç. Dr. Yiğit Dağhan Gökdel
- Acıbadem University, Yrd. Doç. Dr. Ceyhun Kırımlı
- Acıbadem University, Yrd. Doç. Dr. Sinem Burcu Erdoğan
- Yakın Kampüs: Gökçe Gün
- Ahmet Altuğ Çiçekdağı, METU Mechanical Eng.
- Alperen Börklü, METU Indrustrial Products Design
- Barış Esin, Acıbadem U. Medical Eng.
- Bora Uzunkol, Acıbadem U. Medical Eng.
- Denizhan Deniz, Boğaziçi U. Business
- Nurettin Badur, Marmara U. Indrustrial Products Design
- Aykut Çamcı, Gazi U. Mechanical Eng.
- Emre Temuralay, Bülent Ecevit U. Biyomedical Eng.
- Furkan Uçar, Gazi U. Indrustrial Products Design
- Gökalp Kağan Kurtoğlu, Acıbadem U. Medicine
- Miraç Sarı, Acıbadem U. Medical Eng.
- Şerif Günenç, İTU Mechanical Eng.
- Berk Şahin, Marmara U. Indrustrial Products Design
- Bilal Coşkun, Karabük U. Indrustrial Products Design
- Bora Baran, Marmara U. Mechanical Eng.
- Emre Çağrı Karabulut, Acıbadem U. Medicine
- Orçun Türk, Marmara U. Indrustrial Products Design
- Seda Keskin, Acıbadem U. Medical Eng.
- We would like to congratulate all the teams that have formed an interdisciplinary project by participating in our camp and thank all the people and organizations who contributed.
- Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qoGPMuYiv0